Virtual Enrollment Meeting 2020 – 2021 Stipend Program
This years Stipend Program is only for Teachers/Aides working in the classroom directly with children. Must be working towards your AA or BA/BS degree. If you already have completed your BA/BS, or Master degree, you do not qualify for this years stipend program.
Check in: 5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. / Meeting 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Meeting Starts Promptly at 6:00 p.m. No Late Entry Will Be Admitted
Stipend Program Qualifications:
- Be 18 years of age
- Work in Riverside County as a paid employee
- Employer/Family Child Care Home must receive state funding (State Preschool, APP, or CalWORKs Stage 1, 2 or 3)
- Start working on or before August 15, 2020
- Work with the same employer for 9 months between July 1, 2020 and May 30, 2021
- Participants must provide direct care for at least three children other than their own, for a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Earn less than $60,000.00 gross income per year
¨ Option 1 – College Coursework up to 6 units
¨ Option 2 – 21 hours of Professional Growth only
¨ Option 3 – Both College Coursework and Professional Growth
All college courses must be completed with a letter grade of “C” or better to qualify for a stipend
Please note: If the total amount requested for stipends exceeds funding, the Consortium will notify applicants and stipends will be reduced equitably by a percentage determined by the Riverside County Local Planning Council and the Workforce Pathways Stipend Program Review Committee.