This event is not sponsored by the Consortium for Early Learning Services. For any information please contact the event sponsor directly.
The Integrated Nature of Learning
During the preschool years, children
thrive in environments rooted in
integrated learning. In this
workshop, we will embrace a true
integrated approach to learning,
grounding our work in, The
Integrated Nature of Learning, a
California Department of Education
publication. Participants will learn
strategies and best practice
supporting children in developing
and connecting learning through
authentic learning experiences.
Please have your ECE Workforce Registry ID number when registering.
Registration will not be confirmed without a Registry ID number. For information on how to obtain an ECE Registry ID number, click here.
Saturday, January 26, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Desert Mountain Ed. Service Center
17800 Hwy 18
Apple Valley, CA
To register go to: http://inyo.k12oms.org/1414-160325
Click here to view or print the flyer.
All registration is done online, using the OMS registration system. Click on one of the links above to access the registration page.
We encourage you to register early as events often fill quickly. You will receive notification (via email) letting you know whether your registration is confirmed or if you are on the waitlist for this event within a couple of days of the date you register.
- When filling out the registration form on OMS, please be sure all of your information is correct – including your name, employer, position, contact information, and ECE Registry ID number.
- Make sure your name is spelled and capitalized correctly.
- All communication will be done via email, so it is very important your email address is entered properly.
- If you have previously used OMS and have an account, be sure your employment and email information is current.
- If you would like to set-up an OMS account (to expedite the registration process), go to: http://inyo.k12oms.org/create_account.php
We look forward to seeing you at a CPIN event soon!
For questions or more information, please contact Sandy Lyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-873-5123 ext. 2121